Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh New York, New York!

As I move into this room staring out my window at the Empire state building, I play Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" to get me into the City mood. I just flew a red eye from San Francisco, thank goodness for business class- I slept the entire way after downing a glass of champagne in a minute.

While I am exhausted right now, I know many of you have texted me for an update already! And as per your request I am dragging through 1:00pm with whatever energy I have left. I have completely unpacked my two large suitcases, and still have a ton of room in my two closets! :) I was also happy to find out that my room was already set up (bed, desk, dresser). To top it off, the order I put in 3 days ago on Overstock.com arrived today, as I was unpacking everything else, so I don't have to use a sleeping bag tonight!

Now to the good stuff: photos. You have seen many like these before, but mine are from a hand-held camera rather than a laptop camera.

This is my room! Behind the windows is the outdoor patio! :)


View from one side of windows: Empire State Building


My two closets:



My bathroom w/ jacuzzi tub:


The kitchen:


The living room:


The cat named Cat..who can use the toilet.


That's it for now. I'm tired. Time for a nap :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Creative Commons // Copyright 2009 Chaos of Gotham